New Student Orientation is for all new students. It’s the best way to get all of the information you will need to begin and complete your educational journey at Technical College of the Lowcountry. We are pleased to now offer a Virtual Orientation Session for students unable to attend face to face.
**Registration for Fall New Student Orientation is now OPEN**
You’ll be able to choose from the following:
- Virtual New Student Orientation-online-Register Here
- Virtual Orientation
We are now offering an online orientation for students not able to attend one of our on-campus New Student Orientations and for our Distance Learners. When using the registration link, make sure to choose the “Online Session” as the Orientation you will be attending. A TCL Admissions Representative will be contacting you shortly with directions on how to attend your Online Orientation through the email address you provide.
Orientation will include:
- Financial Aid Information
- Campus Tour: Get to know your TCL campus! You’ll learn about the Tutoring Center, Learning Resource Center, Division buildings, classrooms, the Bookstore and Student Center, and how to get your FREE TCL Student ID and Parking Decal!
- Academic Advisor and Program Evaluation Overview
- WebAdvisor & Student Email Information Session