The Career and Transfer Services Mission aligns with the Student Affairs Mission by promoting a quality education through sharing approaches and techniques that provide a rich foundation for students’ continued academic growth, personal achievement and career success.
Welcome to the TCL Career and Transfer services online job board.
The TCL Career and Transfer Services Office, the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry and the Hilton Head Island – Bluffton Chamber of Commerce have partnered to offer a free, online job board at www.lowcountryjobs.org. Here, employers can post jobs, view candidates and receive notices about upcoming recruiting events in the community. Plus, job seekers can post resumes and view job openings.
“With this partnership, we’re able to provide valuable tools to our students, alumni and community members to help advance their careers,” said TCL Career and Transfer Services Manager Melanie Gallion. “We are also excited about providing a much-needed link between job opportunities and the qualified workers to fill those positions throughout the Lowcountry.”
For more information, log on to www.lowcountryjobs.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-525-8224.
Career Services for TCL Students and Alumni
- Full-time and part-time job listings and internships
- Free Workshops
- Utilize the career resource library and computers for career related services
- International Advisement
- One-on-one assistance
Career Services for Employers
- Student referrals
- On-campus interviews
- Campus presentations
- Career Expo events
- Disney Professional Internships http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/internships/home.html
- Salary Increase by Major
- O Net Job Match Link
- CWS Application 2013
- SCIway, pronounced “sky-way,” is an acronym for South Carolina Information Highway. It’s also the name of the website, which is the largest and most comprehensive directory of South Carolina information on the Internet. SCIway is a member of the Better Business Bureau of Central South Carolina and Charleston Area. This is where one can find many employment opportunities and other resources available throughout the state. http://www.sciway.net/jobs/
- To view a list of transferrable credits, visit SC Trac.
Ready to land that next, or first, big job? Here are some pointers that can help.
Proper fit for a men’s business jacket:
Successful business image/age-appropriate suits for women:
For more information, contact the Career and Transfer Services Office:
Career and Transfer Services Manager
Technical College of the Lowcountry
921 Ribaut Road, PO Box 1288
Beaufort, SC 29901
Beaufort Campus · Coleman Hall · Building 2, Room 121