TCL INTERNET-BASED AND WEB-BASED CLASSROOM COURSES
- Access Internet-based and Web-based Classroom Courses
- Online Course Orientation
- Browser Checker
- Technical Assistance
- Online Course Technical Assistance: Access the Technical College of the Lowcountry Online Support Center! Here, you can browse helpful guides and material and contact the support team directly – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You may chat live with a support team member, submit a ticket with your issue or concern, or call directly, toll-free: 1-877-736-2586. In order to submit a ticket you must first create an account. When doing so please use your TCL e-mail address and password associated with your Blackboard Account to eliminate confusion.
- Distance Learning Technicians: Are available to assist with audio/video equipment on all three TCL campuses as needed. They can be reached at 843-470-8406 or by email at email@example.com.
Requirements for Enrollment
- If selected to provide documentation for residency or citizenship, photocopy one of the following: a birth certificate, an unexpired passport, a permanent resident card, or a certificate of naturalization (or birth abroad) as well as a driver’s license.
- Have the photocopy notarized
- E-mail the notarized photocopy to the Enrollment mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org)or fax it to us at (843) 525-8285.
ONLINE COURSE ORIENTATION
Click here to learn more about online courses.