One, Two, Three…
Creating Dynamic Characters
What to expect:
- The Focal Character or hero
- What does the focal character want?
- Type casting the main characters
- Beyond the physical description to motivation
- Irene Asher Institute for Human Resources(Myers Briggs) modified for Fiction
- How does the character focus attention?
- How does the character find out about things?
- How does the character see the outer world?
- How does the character make decisions?
- The opponent or villain
- What does the opponent want?
- How to make characters different
- A Character Bible
- Compare and contrast the main characters
- Letting your characters speak–Dialogue
- Putting your characters in motion–Scenes
July 8, Monday, 6p-7:30p
Click Here, to Register Online (just enter XPCI 639 01 under course code) or call 843-525-8205