Writing: Short Story
One, Two, Three
You, too, can write a first draft of a short story by answering three basic questions. O.K. maybe four.
- How do you feel? What do you do? What do you say?
- What does he feel? What does he do? What does he say?
- What do I want? What does she want? What does he want?
- What is a motivation reaction unit?
- Does he get what he wants? Does she get what she wants?
- Does everyone get what he or she deserves?
On completion of this course the writer will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy of the fiction agenda.
- Identify the components of point of view and plot development.
- Utilize story writing tools such as the motivation reaction unit, the story question, scenes and sequels in developing short stories.
October 19, 26, November 2 and 9, Saturdays, 10a- Noon
Click Here, to Register Online (just enter XPFD 589 01 under course code) or call 843-525-8205.