Featuring boats from BUTLER MARINE
Saturday, October 10, 2015
TCL Beaufort Campus-921 Ribaut Rd.
- ALL You Can Eat Oysters & BBQ. Beer & wine bracelet or by-the-glass tickets can be purchased at the event.
- FREE – kids 10-years old or younger
- WIN the Lowcountry Sports Package. Only 100 raffle tickets will be sold! See details below.
- Live Music By Musician, Chris Jones
- Comedian emcee and TCL faculty member, Tom Mullins
- Big Screen Broadcast of College Football – South Carolina vs LSU and Clemson vs GA Tech
- Face-Painting & Games for the Kids
- 50/50 Raffles all evening long
- Adults: $30 (15 & Over)
- Military: $25 (Active Duty; I.D. Req.)
- Child: $10 (11-14 yrs. of age)
- Child: 10-yrs & under: FREE
-Beer & Wine Bar Bracelet: $10
-Beer & Wine By the Glass: $3
Sales Locations: On Sale September 10, 2015
- Retail: TCL Bookstore
- Online: Buy Online
Lowcountry Sports Package Raffle
To experience the Lowcountry is to be outside – on the water, on the trail or on the streets of beautiful downtown Beaufort. This is your opportunity to win three Lowcountry outdoor essentials, all in one package: 1. Paddle Board, 2. Hybrid Recreation Bike and 3. Yeti cooler.
Total retail value of the Lowcountry Sports Package is $2,184. Only 100 tickets will be sold. The cost per ticket is $100. Tickets can be purchased online here or by calling the TCL Foundation at 843-525-8294. All proceeds benefit the TCL Fund. You do NOT have to be present to win.
From Higher Ground, Adventure Paddle Board with Accessory Package
From Lowcountry Bicycles, Jamis Citizen Hybrid Recreation Bike
From Grayco, Yeti Roadie Cooler
About the Foundation:
The TCL Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that advocates and raises funds for the Technical College of the Lowcountry in the committed belief in the human potential of the Lowcountry and its economic growth.
The Foundation establishes non-governmental support through grants and gifts to aid the mission of theTechnical College of the Lowcountry, a public, two-year college serving the educational and workforce development needs of Beaufort County and surrounding areas.
*Proceeds Benefit the TCL Fund