Thank you to our Veterans and to their Spouses and Dependents! We are excited that you are interested in enrolling at TCL. Please see below for the steps to enrolling at TCL. We look forward to serving you.
- Apply online at www.tcl.edu/apply. Be sure to select veteran or veteran spouse or dependent.
- If you are a Veteran, and would like to have your military experience reviewed for academic credit, Contact the Military Coordinator to learn more about JST.
- Gather your documentation and Admissions.
- Schedule and take the placement test, if directed by Admissions.
- Complete the FAFSA.
Even if you plan to have VA benefits, the FAFSA will ensure that you are considered for additional financial aid to help pay for other items such as books and living expenses.
- Sign up for New Student Orientation.
- Set Up Your WebAdvisor and TCL Email Accounts.
- Meet with your academic advisor and register for classes.
- Visit the VA Certifying Official in Financial Aid to discuss VA benefits.
Click here to learn more about Veteran benefits.
- Print Schedule and Fee Statement from WebAdvisor.
- Check your WebAdvisor account to ensure that all your Tuition & Fees have been paid. Pay any balance due.
- Obtain student ID and Parking Pass from Student Records.
- Purchase Books.