Apply by July 17 for TCL Foundation Scholarships
The TCL Foundation is currently accepting scholarship applications for scholarships for the Fall 2012 semester. TCLF scholarships are awarded to cover the costs of tuition and books only. All students who meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the semester for which they are applying.
- Register for Fall 2012 classes by Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
- Have an official cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher at the time of application.
- Have unmet financial need for tuition and/or books.
- Complete the TCL Financial Aid Application process, including a FASFA.
Qualified students should submit a complete scholarship application packet to the TCL Foundation, Building 6, Beaufort Campus by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 17, 2012. Applications may be submitted at the Hampton or New river Campuses by Noon on July 16th. A complete application packet is required for consideration.
Application packets are available in the Foundation office, Building 6 of the Beaufort campus, the financial aid office, or online at www.tcl.edu/foundation/apply-for-scholarships .
For more information, please contact the Foundation at email@example.com or 843.525.8294.