TCL to hold career expo on April 21
The Technical College of the Lowcountry will host a career expo on Thursday, April 21. The fair will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the MacLean Hall (building 12) student center at TCL’s Beaufort Campus on 921 Ribaut Road.
The career Expo is free and open to the public and will allow participants to learn more about area employers’ industries, hiring preferences and career opportunities, according to TCL career and transfer services manager Melanie Gallion.
“Although not all of the employers are currently hiring, the expo will still provide participants with a great chance to network and find out more about educational and skill requirements,” Gallion said. “This has the potential to open doors for future career opportunities.”
Participating employers are:
- Aflac Insurance
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Best Buy
- Bluffton Township Fire District
- City of Beaufort/Town of Port Royal Fire Department
- Department of Health and Environmental Control (DEHEC)
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- New Generations Home Health Care
- Parker-Hannifin Racor
- Regions Bank
- Sam’s Club
- South Carolina Department of Corrections
- South Carolina Department of Employment & Workforce Development
- South Carolina Electric and Gas (SCANA)
- The Beaufort Day Spa
- United Parcel Service
- United States Army
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- And more
For details, contact Melanie Gallion at (843) 525-8224 or email@example.com.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all qualified applicants for admissions or employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, or political affiliation or belief.