TCL Online is our newest campus!
Today, access means more than just physical location. Your busy life demands college that is flexible and convenient. TCL College Online is the solution: attend class online through your computer, tablet or smart phone. These fully online career and transfer programs offer the same highly accredited programs, just delivered in a new format. Plus, we are only a phone call or short drive away if you need one-on-one support or access to other student services. (It’s the best of both worlds!)
The following nine certificate and degree options can be completed 100% online. In addition to these fully online degrees, we offer single online courses that can be taken to fulfill other degree requirements. Use the Online Course Search Tool to see a list of what’s being offered this semester (simply choose “online only” in the “Location” section.)
Administrative Office Technology | Program Overview
· Administrative Office Technology Degree – View Curriculum
Arts & Sciences Transfer Options | Program Overview
· Associate in Arts Degree – View Curriculum
· Liberal Arts Core Certificate – View Curriculum
· General Education Certificate - View Curriculum
Business | Program Overview
· General Business Degree – View Curriculum
· Hospitality Management Certificate – View Curriculum
Computer Technology | Program Overview
· Computer Technology Degree – View Curriculum
Criminal Justice | Program Overview
· Criminal Justice Technology Degree – View Curriculum
· Criminal Justice & Law Certificate - View Curriculum
How much does it cost?
TCL’s tuition and fees are some of the most affordable in the state. Plus you may qualify for S.C. Lottery Tuition Assistance and other Federal financial aid programs. Check out financial aid resources.
What are the steps to enroll?
You’ll follow the same admissions process as all students. See the steps to enroll for all the details.
Is online learning right for you?
- Do you have access to a reliable high-speed internet connection when and where you need it? Online learning allows you the flexibility to complete your work at times that fit your needs to meet course deadlines; however, a reliable internet connection is required.
- Are you comfortable using computers and software? Online learning will require you to be able to use computers and be able to use various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, email, etc.
- Are you self-motivated to complete course work and can you set a schedule and stick to it? Completing an online course takes strong student discipline, and often requires more hours per week than face-to-face classes.
- Are you a good reader? Research shows that good readers and writers perform better in online courses.
- Are you ready for a challenge? If so, sign up for one of our fully online programs above! We are ready to help you start your educational experience and realize your goals!
Other Helpful Links
The Technical College of the Lowcountry has been approved by South Carolina to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.