Programs vary by campus, please click the program you are interested in for more information, including schedules. Payment plans and financial aid may be available.
Students must take the WIN or WorkKeys test prior to enrolling in a course.
- Testing is offered at Beaufort County Adult Education located at 1300 King St., Beaufort, SC. Testing is available Monday through Friday. Please arrive before noon. 843-322-0780.
- Take the WIN or WorkKeys in Hampton through Hampton County Literacy Council call 803-943-2461 to register (Test is Thursday, 8:45am at TCL-Hampton).
- Take the WIN or WorkKeys in Hampton through the Jasper/Hampton Adult Education program call 803-903-1052 for more information.
- Take the WIN or WorkKeys in Walterboro through Colleton County Adult Education call 843-782-0018 for more information.
Additionally, a criminal background report (SLED) must be completed prior to registration. The cost for this report is $26 and is completed at the Continuing Education Administrative Office.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Online Options for CE Healthcare
- Patient Care Technician