American Heart Association CPR (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider
This 5 hour course is for those who provide healthcare to patients in nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities and home health agencies. CPR for the adult, child and infant is covered along with the use of the automated external defibrillator (AED). This is the Basic Life Support CPR that most Healthcare programs require.
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
$95 (includes BLS Manual, wallet card and certificate valid for 2 years). Class limited to 8 students.