As demand indicates, we hire part-time instructors for specific classes and topics.
CE routinely seeks part-time (contracted) instructors for existing or new programs, and instructors wishing to bring classes to CE are enthusiastically welcomed!
These positions are temporary part-time and compensation will depend on the program. Degrees are not required, but verifiable experience in the subject area must be documented. Train-the-Trainer courses are available for and may be required of those without formal teaching experience.
Please click on the link below to apply into the Applicant Pool.
CE Instructors are hired based upon courses being offered. These applicant pools do not guarantee a position with the CE Division.
- Cont. Ed. Life/Personal Enrichment Instructor Applicant Pool
- Cont. Ed. Microsoft Academy
- Cont. Ed. Diesel Repair Instructor
- Cont. Ed. EMT Basic Instructor
- Cont. Ed. Welding Instructor
- Cont. Ed. Computer Coding Instructor
- Cont. Ed. Commercial Driver’s License Instructor
- Cont. Ed. Esthetics Instructor
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging diversity throughout the College.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA and Veteran Employer
PURSUANT TO SECTION 41-1-110 OF THE CODE OF LAWS OF SC, AS AMENDED, THE LANGUAGE USED IN THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BETWEEN THE EMPLOYEE AND THE COLLEGE.