- Bluffton High School: Tuesday, Feb. 17, 4-6 p.m.
- TCL Beaufort Campus: Saturday, Feb. 21, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Building 12, Student Center, 921 Ribaut Road;
- Wade Hampton High School: Thursday, Feb. 26, 4-7 p.m.
The “College Goal South Carolina” workshop is designed to help all college-bound students – not just those planning to attend TCL – and their families with the financial aid application process and will provide assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is the first step to receiving federal aid at college, and it is a requirement for most college students who plan to pay for college with the help of grants, work study funds, student loans and scholarships.
Participants should plan to bring the following:
- Social Security Number
- Alien Registration Number, if applicable
- You or your parent(s)’/guardian(s)’ most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned
- Federal Student Aid PIN to sign electronically (visit www.pin.ed.gov to get one)
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all qualified applicants for admissions or employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, or political affiliation or belief.