There is still time for prospective students to enroll this spring at the Technical College of the Lowcountry. Registration is underway for the Spring II 8-week and the Spring III 12-week mini-semesters.
These mini-semester courses are eligible for financial aid and cover the same content as the regular 16-week term. Visit www.tcl.edu/registration for more information and for a complete list of classes.
Classes being offered include:
Spring III (12-week term)
Register/Pay by February 4; Classes begin February 9.
- AGR-202 – Soils
- AGR-204 – Intro to Plant Sciences
- BUS-101 – Intro to Business
- BUS-121 – Business Law
- COL-103 – College Skills
- CTP-101 – Intro to Computers
- CRJ-126 – Criminal Justice Research
- EGR-296 – Engineering Surveying Lab II
- LEG-135 – Intro to Law & Ethics
- And more!
Spring II (2nd 8-week Term):
Register/Pay by March 11; Classes begin March 16.
- AHS-102 – Medical Terminology
- ART-105 – Film as Art
- AVT-160 – Aircraft Radar Systems
- BAF-101 – Personal Finance
- CRJ-101 – Intro to Criminal Justice
- CRJ-120 – Constitutional Law
- EGT-152 – Fundamentals of CAD
- EGT-252 – Advanced CAD
- ENG-101/102 – English Composition I & II
- GEO-102 – World Geography
- HIS-102 – Western Civilization
- HOS-141 – Resort Development Mngt
- HOS-255 – Food Service Mngt
- IST-166 – Network Fundamentals
- MGT-101 – Human Resources Mngt
- MUS-105 – Music Appreciation
- PHI-101 – Intro to Philosophy
- PSY-201 – General Psychology
- And more!
Some evening and online course options are available. TCL has campuses in Beaufort, Bluffton and Hampton, and in-state tuition is offered to military members and their spouses who are stationed in Beaufort and to residents of Chatham and Effingham counties in Georgia.
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all qualified applicants for admissions or employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, or political affiliation or belief.