Technical College of the Lowcountry
Area Commission Meeting
10 a.m., Monday, July 18, 2016
MacLean Hall Boardroom
TCL Beaufort Campus
921 Ribaut Road
Beaufort, SC 29902
I. Call to Order
- II. BCSD Sales Tax Referendum MOA
- III. Executive Session
For discussion of a personnel matter pursuant to Section 30-4-70 of the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act.
- IV. Return to Open Session
- V. Adjournment
- 1. discussion of employment, appointment, compensation, promotion, demotion, discipline or release of an employee, or an appointment to a public body;
- 2. discussion of negotiations incident to proposed contractual arrangements, discussions of a proposed sale or purchase of property, receipt of legal advice, settlement of legal claims or discussions of the public agency‘s position in adversary situations, discussion about development of security personnel or devices;
- 3. investigative proceedings or allegations of criminal misconduct; and
- 4. discussion of matters concerning the proposed location, expansion or provision of services encouraging location or expansion of industries or other businesses in the area served by the public body.
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all qualified applicants for admissions or employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, or political affiliation or belief.