The Technical College of the Lowcountry has scheduled a series of open houses to assist those who are looking to begin college or start training for a new career:
- New River Campus: 5-7 p.m., Thursday, March 14, 100 Community College Dr., Bluffton
- Health Sciences: 5-7 p.m., Tuesday, March 19, Bldg. 4, 921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort
- Business and Industrial Technologies: 5-7 p.m., Thursday, April 4, Bldg. 14, 921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort
- Hampton Campus – 5-7 p.m., Thursday, April 25, H. Mungin Center, 54 Tech Circle., Varnville,
- Arts & Sciences, Transfer Programs & Early Care and Education: 5-7 p.m., Tuesday, May 7, Bldg. 12, 921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort
TCL offers degree, diploma, certificate and transfer programs in industrial technologies, business technologies, arts and sciences, and health sciences. Continuing education and workforce development options are also available. Please visit https://www.tcl.edu/programs-of-study for a full list of programs.
“Because our students are actively engaged in hands-on learning experiences in real-world settings in and out of the classroom, they are truly prepared for the workforce when they complete their program of study.” Nancy Weber, Vice President for Student Affairs, said. “Plus TCL’s courses and programs are carefully designed to meet the needs of local employers, which help our graduates get great jobs in our area.”
Experts from TCL’s admissions, financial aid and academic divisions will be available to walk students through the entire application and registration process as well as answer questions that students may have about the college. Parents are also encouraged to attend.
Federal and state financial aid options are available through the TCL financial aid office. Additionally, most South Carolina residents qualify for S.C. Lottery Tuition Assistance, which is not based on need or income, and can pay more than half of TCL tuition.
In-state tuition is offered to military members and their spouses who are stationed in Beaufort as well as to residents of Chatham and Effingham Counties in Georgia.
For more information, please call 843.470.8405 or visit www.tcl.edu/openhouse.
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all qualified applicants for admissions or employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, or political affiliation or belief.