Entrepreneurship/Small Business: Certificate
Start something big.
Get the knowledge you need to design, build, and grow your own successful business.
Be your own boss, and start your own small business.
The Entrepreneurship/Small Business certificate program is designed for budding entrepreneurs who want to learn how establish and manage their own small business.
TCL’s 24-credit-hour certificate program can be completed in as little as two full-time semesters. Courses include computers, marketing, accounting, management, entrepreneurship, business law and more.
Accreditation & Accolades
Technical College of the Lowcountry is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Technical College of the Lowcountry.
What People Are Saying
“TCL helped me know how to create and run my own business.”
FAQs & Additional Informationtoggle all
Tuition: 24 credits x $190 per credit = $4,560.
Remember, this is before S.C. Lottery Tuition Assistance and other financial aid, which could drop your costs by more than half. In fact, after financial aid, many TCL students attend for free.
*Based on Fall 2019 in-state, in-service-area tuition. Your actual cost may differ. Does not include fees, books and other costs. Qualifications vary.
• Join the TCL Entrepreneurship Club and get the help you need to start your own business.
Request More Info
Explore Related Programs
- Private: Business Administration – Career Pathway in Hospitality and Tourism Management: Associate in Applied Science
- Business Administration – Career Pathway in Golf Management: Associate in Applied Science
- Business Administration – Career Pathway in Fire Service Administration: Associate in Applied Science
- Accounting: Certificate
- Entrepreneurship/Small Business: Certificate
- Private: Culinary Arts: Certificate
- Hospitality / Tourism Management: Certificate