Books, supplies, t-shirts, gifts – you name it, we have it at the TCL Campus Bookstore. Located in MacLean Hall, Bldg. 12, on the Beaufort Campus, the store has a friendly staff that’s eager to assist you with your education supply needs.When you are ready to buy your books, don’t forget to bring your class schedule and student ID. This can speed up the process and get you on your way quickly!
Get all the details about buying books for Spring 2015 term: Spring 2015 Bookstore Schedule
Students may begin purchasing spring 2015 textbooks on Monday, January 5th (this is the first day that the college re-opens after winter break).
Attention New River Students and online/distance learning students:
You now have two ways to purchase books through the TCL Bookstore:
1. Visit the bookstore on the Beaufort Campus, Building 12, first floor, across from the auditorium.
2. Place an online order through the TCL website to have your books shipped directly to your home (a shipping fee of $9.95 will apply to all orders). Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Financial Aid will be accepted as forms of payment (a book ordering link will be posted here shortly, check back soon). We will begin taking orders on January 5, 2015.
*We will NO longer be excepting email orders and shipping books to the New River Campus.
Textbook & Supply List
FALL 2014 TEXTBOOK-SUPPLY LIST (check back here on approximately December 23, 2014 for the updated Spring 2015 textbook list). This list is in alphabetical order by course prefix. You will need to know the course prefix of each of your courses (which can be found on your student schedule), in order to find out which book/books are required for that course (for example, ACC 101 is the course prefix for Accounting 101). This list contains new book prices only. Used book availability and prices may only be found by visiting the Beaufort Campus Bookstore (used books are about 25% less than new books). Additional books and supplies may be required for your classes, please visit the bookstore or contact your instructor for more information.
*Book titles and prices are subject to change at anytime without notice.
TCL Bookstore Return Policy:
* All returns must be done in person at the Beaufort Campus Bookstore.
• All refunds require a TCL Bookstore purchase receipt.
• Refunds will be given in the form to which the purchase was originally made. Refunds will be given on textbooks, based on their condition and the following:
16 week semesters: Within the first 10 days of the semester, or within 5 days of the purchase receipt.
12 and 8 week semesters and all summer semesters: Within the first 5 days of the semester, or within 3 days of the purchase receipt. Returns processed at the Beaufort Campus only.
• The following items are not returnable: reference books, supplies, access codes, e-books, computer software and clothing.
• Items purchased in shrinkwrap, must be returned in shrinkwrap.
Books purchased by way of financial aid, sponsorship, or any other designated grant, will be returnable for credit only to the applicable purchase source.
Bookstore Phone Number: 843-525-8303