Become a National Healthcareer Association (NHA) Certified Medical Administrative Assistant. Professional medical administrative assistants are trained in front office skills in a healthcare setting. Medical Administrative Assistants answer phones, process bills, communicate with patients, be up-to-date with HIPAA compliance and general office duties.
Delivery: Live Online, Instructor Led
160 Hours: 70 hours synchronous learning / 10 hours online learning / 80 internship hours
Student must have a high school diploma, GED, or other higher education degree.
TUITION COST: $2,435
includes Book/s, Materials, and Exam Voucher
Students are expected to arrive on time and participate in course discussions and activities. Successful completion of the course of study recommends 100% attendance. If during the course period the student’s attendance level drops below 80%, they will be encouraged and given the opportunity to attend the next scheduled class for the course they enrolled in. Should materials change, student is responsible for all additional cost.
There is no refund for this course once the first class has been concluded or if any course material including the eBook is accessed.
All students are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and professional manner. Any student not conducting themselves in an orderly and professional manner may be dismissed from classes and will not be able to complete the course. Disorderly and unprofessional behaviors include but are not limited to use of drugs and alcohol during school hours, dishonesty, disrupting classes, use of profanity, excessive tardiness, insubordination, violation of safety rules, improper usage of course materials, equipment or facilities, or not abiding by the school rules.
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended for the best experience.
- Speakers / Headphones
- Microphone (Webinar / Live Online sessions)
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 (Home, Pro)
- Latest Google Chrome is recommended for the best experience.
- Office suite software (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice)
- PDF reader program (Adobe Reader, FoxIt)
- While we understand that this course can be viewed on Android and iPhone devices, we do not recommend using these devices. The size of these devices do not provide a good learning environment for students taking online or live online based courses.