From pursuing healthcare to honing a specific trade, TCL has the programs of study that can take you from graduation day to pay day. Our more than 80 degrees, diploma and certificate programs are all pathways to professions that are in demand today and in the future. Many programs can be completed in just one or two semesters. Enroll now for summer and fall classes!
Take a look at these average salaries for these in-demand careers in South Carolina:
- Associate Degree Nursing: $64,940
- Physical Therapist Assistant: $56,880
- Computer Network Support Specialist: $54,530
- Radiologic Technologist: $53,890
- Surveyor: $49,570
- Computer Support Specialist: $47,040
- Paralegal: $45,480
- HVAC Technician: $45,240
- Electrician: $44,720
- Construction Worker: $44,550
- Police and Sheriff’s Patrol Officers: $42,280
- Massage Therapist: $41,440
- Chefs & Head Cooks: $40,820.
- Surgical Technologist: $39,970
- Administrative Office Assistant: $32,810
*South Carolina annual mean wages, according to 2018 reports from U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics.