Not only is the Technical College of the Lowcountry a dynamic place to further one’s education, it’s also a great place to work. The employment opportunities here are just as diverse as the educational opportunities. If you are interested in working in a dynamic learning community that’s just as committed to our staff as we are to our students, all positions are advertised with the SC State jobs website at www.governmentjobs.com
All applicants must apply online for positions. Unofficial college transcripts are required for all degrees earned and may be attached to the online application, faxed 855-825-3293, emailed (HR@tcl.edu) or mailed (TCL, Human Resources, P.O. Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29901). Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completed online applications. All requested information must be received by the closing date before the candidate’s application will be reviewed.
Current TCL employees with transcripts on file must contact the HR Department prior to the closing date requesting that their transcripts be attached to the application.
Applications without required documents will be considered incomplete.
Any request for reasonable accommodations to apply for a position should be addressed to the Human Resources Director, by calling 843-525-8248 or by writing the Human Resources Director at: The Technical College of the Lowcountry, P.O. Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29901.
FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Click on the link below to submit your application full-time employment.
- Guided Pathways Director – TEMP GRANT FUNDED Full-time Position
- HUB Director – TEMP GRANT FUNDED Full-time Position
- Instructor/Program Director – Surgical Technology/Central Sterilization Processing
- Instructor – HVAC
- Trades Specialist IV
TEMPORARY PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES
Click on the link below to submit your application for part-time temporary employment.
TEMPORARY INSTRUCTION OPPORTUNITIES
In order to build an active pool of qualified applicants, the Technical College of the Lowcountry is accepting applications for future adjunct faculty and instructors to teach day, evening, weekend, Continuing Education and Distance Learning classes. If required, applicants must submit proof of credentials when applying. Unofficial college transcripts and/or certificates may be attached to the online application or faxed to 855-825-3293 (toll free). An application is considered incomplete if all required documents are not received. For assistance, contact the Human Resources Office at 843-525-8253. Applications are reviewed on an as needed basis. There may not be an immediate need at this time.
Click on the link below to review open positions (those in parenthesis) and apply if interested.
- Arts & Sciences Adjunct Faculty (Art History, Biology, Developmental Education, English, Mathematics, Political Science, Physics, Psychology, Speech, Theater)
- Business and Industrial Technologies Adjunct Faculty (Accounting ***NEW, CAD/Engineering)
- Culinary Arts Adjunct Faculty
- Health Sciences Adjunct Faculty (Clinical Nursing, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant, Surgical Technology)
- Public & Human Services Adjunct Faculty (Criminal Justice, Fire Science)
- Learning Support (Achieve3000 Math Tutor)
- Continuing Education Instructors (Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Instructor, CNA/PCT Clinical Instructor/Assistant, Electrocardiogram/Phlebotomy Instructor, Patient Care Technician (PCT) Instructor)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / ADA/VETERANS EMPLOYER
The college participates in E-Verify:
Statement of Non-Discrimination
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all qualified applicants for admissions or employment without regard to race, gender, national origin, age, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, or political affiliation or belief. Contact information: Nancy H. Weber, Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs, Coleman Hall, Beaufort Campus, email@example.com, 843-525-8226. Sharon O’Neal, Director of Human Resources, Building 3, firstname.lastname@example.org, 843-525-8248.