It wouldn’t be financial aid without forms, right? But think of it this way, spending the time to complete the necessary forms properly does more than you might think. It helps expedite the process and ensures you get as much financial aid as you qualify for. Most important, it’s one of the first steps toward receiving a college degree or certificate and that goes a long way toward getting you a good job in the future.
All financial aid forms are submitted electronically and require TCL email login credentials to access. For assistance setting up your TCL email account to access electronic forms visit https://www.tcl.edu/campus-life/social/student-email/ or contact email@example.com.
Scholarships & State Grants
Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy and Appeal
Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy: Updates in progress
Tools, Tips, and References:
- How to Apply for Private Educational Student Loans
- Federal Direct Loan Programs Disclosure Statements (Subsidized & Unsubsidized)
- Financial Aid Recipient Rights and Responsibilities
- Guide to Receiving VA Benefits
- How to Request a Tax Return Transcript
- Master Promissory Note & Entrance Loan Counseling Instructions
- Scholarship Information
- Financial Avenue User Guide