Get the skills and get to work – fast!
- Seeking workforce training to upfit your current or prospective employee base?
- Looking for professional development to advance in your career?
- Interested in quick, job-specific skills training to change jobs or start a new career?
The Kozak Office of Workforce Development at Technical College of the Lowcountry can provide education solutions to fit your business or your career.
Live Online options are available for many of the programs listed. Some courses may qualify for free tuition. For registration help or to talk to a Workforce Advisor call 843-525-8205 or email email@example.com. Group rates may be available.
Workforce Pathways & Programs
Computers & IT
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Data+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Industrial & Trades
- Commercial Drivers License
- MSSC Certified Production Technician
- Manufacturing Technician
- Aviation Electronics Tech (AET)
- A&P Prep (Airframe & PowerPlant)
Health Career Training
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
Business & Professional Development
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional
- Associate Professional in Human Resources
- Human Resources Professional
- Customer Service Representative
- Bookkeeping Administration
- Human Skills for the Workforce
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office Outlook
Culinary & Hospitality
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
You may be eligible for scholarship and financial aid. Click here for more information.
- Financial Aid & Scholarship
- CE Allied Health Sciences Student Handbook
- TCL College Store
- Jobs Board
- Palmetto Breeze Transportation Program
- Local Apprenticeships
We’re here to help you succeed. Please contact us if you have questions, need additional information or want assistance registering for a class.
Allied Health Program Administrator, Kozak Office of Workforce Development
Beaufort Mather Campus, Bldg. 22, Rm. 105
Vice President for Institutional Advancement & Workforce Development
Beaufort Mather Campus, Bldg. 12, Rm. 211
Director of Operations, Kozak Office of Workforce Development
Beaufort Mather Campus, Bldg. 22, Rm. 108
Director of Business & Workforce Solutions
Beaufort Mather Campus, Bldg. 12, Rm. 214
Administrative Coordinator, Kozak Office of Workforce Development
Beaufort Mather Campus, Bldg. 22, Rm. 106
Culinary & Events Coordinator
Culinary Institute of the South
CDL Program Coordinator, Kozak Office of Workforce Development
Mungin Center, Hampton Campus, Varnville, SC