Do you want to share your love of TCL? We need you!
The Office of Admissions is seeking the best and the brightest that the Technical College of the Lowcountry has to offer. Student Ambassadors will represent the college and our vision at various outreach activities, campus tours and events.
Student Ambassadors partake in various events and activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct group or individualized campus tours
• Facilitate classroom presentations at elementary, junior high, and high schools
• Staff information tables at career, college, and community fairs
• Assist with donor and presidential events
• Provide students and the community with information regarding TCL programs
• Serve as encouraging role models and advocates of higher education
• Participate in special events as needed
• Successful completion of at least six (6) credit hours prior to program enrollment
• Currently enrolled at Technical College of the Lowcountry in six (6) credit hours or more
• Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
• Commitment of two (2) consecutive semesters
• Ability to commit to a minimum of 50 hours of service per semester *Hours reduced for Summer 2021*
• Availability for some evening and/or weekend activities
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Enthusiastic personality!
*Dual Enrollment students are now eligible!*
- Contact Sarah Brown in Admissions at email@example.com to complete the application and schedule an interview.
- Confirm interview with Ambassador selection team. Email will be sent to your TCL email account.
Fall Deadline is August 13, 2021. Interviews will be scheduled the week following.
Note: This will be a paid scholarship program in which the individuals will receive a stipend upon completion of their hours at the end of the semester. Smaller stipends available during the summer due to the length of the semester.
Bldg 2, Rm 106