Do you want to share your love of TCL? We need you!
The Office of Admissions is seeking the best and the brightest that the Technical College of the Lowcountry has to offer. Student Ambassadors will represent the college and our vision at various outreach activities, campus tours and events.
Student Ambassadors participate in various events and activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct group or individualized campus tours
• Facilitate classroom presentations at elementary, junior high, and high schools
• Staff information tables at career, college, and community fairs
• Assist with donor and presidential events
• Provide students and the community with information regarding TCL programs
• Serve as encouraging role models and advocates of higher education
• Participate in special events as needed
- Successful completion of at least six (6) credit hours prior to program enrollment
- Must be enrolled at Technical College of the Lowcountry in six (6) credit hours or more
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher (new TCL students will use High School transcript GPA or transfer GPA)
- Commitment of two (2) consecutive semesters
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 50 hours of service per semester (30 in summer)
- Availability for some evening and/or weekend activities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic personality!
* Students cannot be enrolled in high school during program commitment.
- Flexible hours
- Invitation to events
- Looks great on your resume
- Builds leadership and communication skills
- Receive a $500 stipend at the completion of your hours each semester *This is a paid scholarship program in which individuals receive a stipend upon completion of their hours at the end of the semester. Smaller stipends available during the summer due to the length of the semester.
To apply online click here:
If you are recommending a student for the Ambassadors program, click here:
Or, to pick up an application or receive by email, contact Sarah Brown in Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have received an invitation for an interview, please confirm with the Ambassador Selection Team. An email will be sent to your TCL email account.