An Early High School Graduate is a high school senior graduating in December or January who wishes to enroll at TCL for the Spring semester.
Students that are graduating in May/June from High School that wish to enroll in the Summer semester must complete the Early High School Graduate process.
- Submit the Early High School Graduation Packet including:
- Early High School Graduation Form
- Parental Permission Form (If student is 17 years or younger)
- Unofficial High School Transcripts
- Submit Official High School Transcripts by stated deadline on forms.
*Students that are graduating in June may only enroll in the Summer II (7-week semester) and must complete the forms for Summer*
*Forms are fillable online*
All forms must be completed and submitted by the high school to email@example.com.
For questions, please call or text 843-525-8207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.