An Early High School Graduate is a high school senior graduating in December or January who wishes to enroll at TCL for the Spring semester.
Students that are graduating in May/June from High School that wish to enroll in the Summer semester must complete the Early High School Graduate process.
In addition to the Enrollment Checklist, Early High School Graduates must:
- Submit the Early High School Graduation Packet including:
- Early High School Graduation Form
- Parental Permission Form (If student is 17 years or younger)
- Unofficial High School Transcripts
- Submit Official High School Transcripts by stated deadline on forms.
*Students that are graduating in June may only enroll in the Summer II (7-week semester) and must complete the forms for Summer*
Early Graduation Form-Summer Only (002)
Parental Permission Form-Summer Only (002)
Parental Permission Form-Spring
*Forms are fillable online*
All forms must be completed and submitted by the high school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please call or text 843-525-8207 or email email@example.com.