Are you a spouse or dependent of an Active-Duty Military member?
Well, first of all, let us thank you for your support! Now, let us support you in this process. Please see below for steps to enrolling at TCL!
- Apply online at www.tcl.edu/apply.
Be sure to select active-duty military spouse or dependent.
- Gather documentation and visit Admissions.
- Schedule and take placement test if needed. If Admissions advises you to take the Placement Test, please schedule a placement test by contacting the Testing Center at 843-470-8400. Allow yourself at least 2 hours to take all 3 parts of the COMPASS test. Be sure to bring a photo ID with you when you go to take the test. When you have completed the test, you will immediately be referred back to Admissions, who will then provide you with a review of your scores along with your advisor’s information for advisement and registration. To take a practice test of the placement test, please click here.
- Complete the FAFSA. Even if you plan to have MyCAA Assistance, the FAFSA will ensure that you are considered for additional financial aid that can help pay for other items such as books and living expenses. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is online at www.fafsa.ed.gov . TCL’s school code is 009910. Click here for more information.
- Set Up your WebAdvisor and TCL Email Accounts
- Sign up for New Student Orientation.
- Meet with your academic advisor and register for classes.
- Check your WebAdvisor account to ensure that all your Tuition & Fees have been paid. Pay any balance due.
- Obtain Student ID and parking pass from Student Records in building 2 at the Beaufort Campus or from the reception area at New River and Hampton.
- Purchase books from TCL’s Bookstore.
Veterans Services Coordinator
Christina Welsch-Copeland firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday thru Thursday – 0830-1730
Friday – 0830-1130
Bldg 12, Rm 107
Military Admissions and Advisor
Michael Weiss email@example.com
Monday thru Thursday – 0800-1730
Friday – 0800-1730
Bldg 12, Rm 107
Contact our on base Military Community Liaison:
Robert Burgin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island
Monday and Wednesday
Bldg 923, Rm 30
Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort
Tuesday and Thursday
Bldg 596, Room 107A