Same credit — Less money than other colleges.
Your busy life demands college that is flexible and convenient. TCL College Online is the solution: attend class online as your schedule allows. We offer programs that can be completed fully online and 100+ courses that can be completed as part of other degree requirements.
Enrolled at another college? Join us and knock out your general education requirements online — wherever you are enrolled. You’ll save tens of thousands of dollars by transferring the credits back to your home institution. Our classes transfer to public and private universities around the state and beyond. See details here.
100+ Individual Courses
We offer 100+ online courses every semester! Visit our Course Search Tool to see online courses being offered. (Click on the “Advanced Search” tab, select semester and then choose “online only” in the “Location” section).
Fully Online Programs
The following certificate and degree options can be completed 100% online.
- Administrative Office Technology Degree
- Administrative Support Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate
- Office Applications For Business And Industry Certificate
- Associate in Arts Degree
- Liberal Arts Core Certificate
- General Education Certificate
- Computer Technology Degree
- Criminal Justice Technology Degree
- Criminal Justice & Law Certificate
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management Certificate
How much does it cost?
TCL’s tuition and fees are some of the most affordable in the state. Plus you may qualify for S.C. Lottery Tuition Assistance and other Federal financial aid programs. Check out financial aid resources.
What are the steps to enroll?
You’ll follow the same admissions process as all students. See the steps to enroll for all the details.
Is online learning right for you?
- Do you have access to a reliable high-speed internet connection when and where you need it? Online learning allows you the flexibility to complete your work at times that fit your needs to meet course deadlines; however, a reliable internet connection is required.
- Are you comfortable using computers and software? Online learning will require you to be able to use computers and be able to use various software applications, including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, email, etc.
- Are you self-motivated to complete course work and can you set a schedule and stick to it? Completing an online course takes strong student discipline, and often requires more hours per week than face-to-face classes.
- Are you a good reader? Research shows that good readers and writers perform better in online courses.
- Are you ready for a challenge? If so, sign up for one of our fully online programs above! We are ready to help you start your educational experience and realize your goals!
Note: Beginning in the spring 2018 terms, you may be required to have access to a webcam and microphone in order to complete proctored online exams through Honorlock. For more information, contact your instructor, or TCL’s Online Course Coordinator at 843-525-8317 or email@example.com
The Technical College of the Lowcountry has been approved by South Carolina to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education.
This procedure covers the process TCL uses to address institutional complaints.
The South Carolina Commission on Higher Education Student Complaint Form addresses the CHE’s role in responding to formal complaints against public, independent non-profit and proprietary institutions of higher education in South Carolina.