Not only is the Technical College of the Lowcountry a dynamic place to further one’s education, it’s also a great place to work. The employment opportunities here are just as diverse as the educational opportunities.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic learning community that’s just as committed to our staff as we are to our students, all positions are advertised with the SC State jobs website at www.jobs.sc.gov.
All applicants must apply online for positions. Unofficial college transcripts are required for all degrees earned and may be attached to the online application, faxed 855-825-3293, emailed (HR@tcl.edu) or mailed (TCL, Human Resources, P.O. Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29901). Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completed online applications. All requested information must be received by the closing date before the candidate’s application will be reviewed.
Current TCL employees with transcripts on file must contact the HR Specialist prior to the closing date requesting that their transcripts be attached to the application.
Applications without required documents will be considered incomplete.
If you need assistance with applying or have questions regarding a vacancy, call the Human Resources Office at 843-525-8253.
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging diversity throughout the College. Any request for reasonable accommodations to apply for a position should be addressed to the Human Resources Director, by calling 843-525-8248 or by writing the Human Resources Director at: The Technical College of the Lowcountry, P.O. Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29901.
Click on the position title to apply online.
- Admissions Counselor
- Fiscal Analyst III (Assistant Controller)
- Student Services Prog Coord II (Health Sciences)(Re-advertised)
- Payroll Coordinator
- Dean for Culinary Arts
- Nursing Instructor
- Vice President for Academic Affairs
TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Clinical Nursing Adjunct Applicant Pool (Immediate Need)
- CNA Program Instructor Applicant Pool
- Math Lab Tutor for Math Lab Applicant Pool
- Physical Therapy Assistant Program Adjunct Applicant Pool
VOLUNTEER at TCL
ADJUNCT FACULTY (TEMPORARY, PART-TIME) OPPORTUNITIES
In order to build an active pool of qualified applicants, the Technical College of the Lowcountry is accepting applications for future adjunct faculty to teach day, evening, weekend, and Distance Learning classes. Applicants must submit unofficial college transcripts when applying. Unofficial college transcripts may be attached to the online application, submitted via email (HR@tcl.edu) or faxed to 855-825-3293 (toll free). An application is considered incomplete if the unofficial college transcripts are not received. For assistance, contact the Human Resources Office at 843-525-8253. Applications are reviewed on an as needed basis. There may not be an immediate need at this time.
Click on the link below to submit your application for temporary, part-time faculty.
- Accounting Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Agriscience Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Art Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Aviation Programs Instructor Applicant Pool
- Biology Lab Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Biology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Building Construction Technology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Business Adjunct Applicant Pool
- CAD Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Chemistry Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Civil Engineering Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Clinical Nursing Adjunct Applicant Pool
- CNA Program Instructor Applicant Pool
- Computer Technology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Developmental English, Math, and Reading Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Early Child Care Education Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Economics Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Electronics Adjunct Applicant Pool
- English Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Health Science Program Assistant
- History Adjunct Applicant Pool
- HVAC Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Hospitality Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Masonry Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Mathematics Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Microsoft Academy Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Music Appreciation Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Paralegal Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Philosophy Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Physical Therapy Assistant Program Adjunct Pool
- Physics Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Political Science Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Psychology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Public Speaking/Speech Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Sociology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Spanish Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Surgical Technology Adjunct Applicant Pool
CONTINUING EDUCATION/WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
The Continuing Education/Workforce Development Division offers non-credit courses, workshops, and seminars. As demand indicates, we hire part-time instructors for specific classes and topics. While specific academic credentials are not always necessary to teach for Continuing Education, extensive knowledge and experience are required. These positions are temporary, part-time and compensation will depend on the program.
Visit the Continuing Education/Workforce Development Division webpage to apply for these positions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / ADA/VETERANS EMPLOYER
The college participates in E-Verify:
PURSUANT TO SECTION 41-1-110 OF THE CODE OF LAWS OF SC, AS AMENDED, THE LANGUAGE USED IN THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BETWEEN THE EMPLOYEE AND THE COLLEGE.
Frequently Requested Forms & Instructions for TCL Employees:
- Holiday College Closings 2018
- WebAdvisor login for pay advices
- Address Name change form 1239 7-12-17
- ADJUNCT PAY SCHEDULE SPRING 2018
- ADJUNCT PAY SCHEDULE SUMMER 2018
- ADJUNCT PAY SCHEDULE FALL 2018 C
- Direct Deposit Request
- Evaluation Form
- GCN Login Instructions
- Leave Pool Info.
- Payroll due dates 17-18
- Payroll due dates 18-19
- Planning Stage Document
- Secondary Employment
- Temporary CWS Pay Schedule FY17-18
- Temp Employee Timesheet
- W-4 2017
Frequently Requested Websites:
- Emergency Text Alert System
- FBMC (MoneyPlus)
- GCN (Global Compliance Network)
- Prescription Meds Info.
- Employee Insurance
- BlueCross BlueShield
- SC PEBA
- SC Retirement System
- SC Retirement Access
- SC Deferred Comp. 401K
- Access TCL Email
- Access Pay Stubs
- eLeave Guide TCL 2-7-12
- E-Leave: Online Leave System