The Cost of Attendance (COA) is an estimated calculation of the total expenses associated with attending school, taking into account grants, scholarships and loans that may cover these costs. However, it is important to note that the COA does not reflect the actual charges you will owe directly to the college. To access a breakdown of the precise charges due, please log in to your Self-Service account, navigate to the “Student Finance” tab and review your bill.
|2023-2024 Cost of Attendance|
|In-State Service Area||In-State Service Area||In-State Non-Service Area||In-State Non-Service Area||Non-Resident||Non-Resident|
|Tuition (defaults at 12 credit hours per term)||$6,080||$6,080||$6,450||$6,450||$12,630||$12,630|
|Books & Supplies||$1,300||$1,300||$1,300||$1,300||$1,300||$1,300|
- Tuition – A dollar amount assessed per enrolled credit hour for students each semester.
- Books and Supplies – An allowance for books, course materials, program fees, mandatory screenings and equipment including a reasonable allowance for a laptop.
- Living Expenses – An allowance for housing costs and for food for three meals per day, seven days a week. This calculation is based on Nine-Month Living Expense Budget for the Southeast region (NC-SC) published by CollegeBoard.
- Transportation – An allowance for transportation costs for transportation between home and campus and campus to campus.
- Miscellaneous Personal Expenses – An allowance for unexpected costs.
- Loan Fees – An allowance for the average cost of the Federal Student Loan origination fee.