first things first!
Financial Aid qualifications vary. All students should complete the federal government’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov . TCL’s school code is 009910. You must complete the FAFSA for all financial aid including the SC Lottery Tuition Assistance program. Here’s a BIG tip, start the financial aid process early because it takes time to complete!
Have FAFSA questions? Check out these helpful videos on everything FAFSA and get your questions answered.
Once your FAFSA is submitted, please to follow-up with Financial Aid — see contact info below.
24/7 Financial Aid Help!
There are THREE different ways to get financial aid help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
1.) Visit the online Financial Aid Help Center and get answers to frequently asked Financial Aid questions such as:
- What is the payment due date?
- What is the status of my Financial Aid award?
Plus the Help Center features:
- A Live chat function
- A place to request a scheduled callback
2.) Reach a financial aid representative at any time of the day or night by phone, by simply calling 843.470.5961 or toll free at 1.855.509.6579.
3. ) Visit Financial Aid TV (FATV), an online video service that will help you find answers to all things financial aid.
- FATV is an online library of short (60-90 seconds each) video clips that are accessible on demand, 24/7.
- FATV videos communicate complex financial aid information in an easy-to-understand style.
- FATV covers a wide array of topics including Financial Aid, Financial Literacy, Loans, Grants, and more.
Financial Aid Priority Deadlines
Avoid long lines and last minute completions,submit your financial aid application early.
|Term:||FAFSA Submission Priority Deadline||Document Submission Priority Deadline||Loan Submission Priority Deadline|
|2015 Summer I and II||March 20, 2015||April 17, 2015||April 17, 2015|
|2015 FAll/Fall I||May 29, 2015||June 26, 2015||June 26, 2015|
|2015 Fall III||June 26, 2015||July 24, 2015||July 24, 2015|
|2015 Fall II||July 31, 2015||August 28, 2015||August 28, 2015|
|2016 Spring/Spring I||November 6, 2015||November 27, 2015||November 27, 2015|
|2016 Spring III||December 11, 2015||January 8, 2016||January 8, 2016|
|2016 Spring II||January 29, 2016||February 19, 2016||February 19, 2016|
|2016 Summer I/ II||March 18, 2016||April 15, 2016||April 15, 2016|
Go to Net Price Calculator