Free workforce training programs
Through special funding from the state of South Carolina, the Technical College of the Lowcountry is now offering scholarships that can cover the cost of many of TCL’s non-credit, continuing education workforce training programs. The scholarship is worth up the $5,000 per participant and can go toward tuition, fees, textbooks and related testing. Many programs can be completed in a few short months.
Eligible TCL continuing education programs include:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Computer Numeric Control (CNC) – Coming soon!
- Manufacturing Training (ManuFirst SC) – Coming soon!
Continuing education courses offer the fastest, most flexible and most economical educational path for students to learn a new career or enhance their current career. Many programs lead to industry-recognized credentials and certificates. Those with this specialized training will be prepared for great careers in many in-demand occupational areas from healthcare to manufacturing.
Visit www.tcl.edu/ce to browse programs, see course schedules and to register for courses.
Have questions? Contact us at 843-525-8205 or email@example.com