As an integral part of the Technical College of the Lowcountry Advancement Division, the Office of Marketing & Public Relations provides strategic coordination and implementation of communication and marketing across various media to increase awareness and interest in the College. As the College’s communication experts, we partner with academic departments and campus offices to create and implement the most effective marketing materials.
The Marketing Office provides a full range of goods and services to help promote your department, office or event.
- Marketing consultation and planning
- Multi-media campaign development across website, print, social media and more.
- Press releases, news coverage and event promotion
- Photo, video, graphic design and website services
- Promotional materials ordering
- Email content, design and distribution for students and community at large
- Logo branding guidelines and templates for Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Logo Guidelines & Templates
- TCL Flyer Templates
- Business Card and/or Name Tag Request Form
- Project Request Form
- TCL Stock Photography
- News & Recent Press Releases
- Current Publication Listing
- The Daily Splash
Assistant Vice President for Marketing & Public Relations
Beaufort Mather Campus, Bldg. 12, Rm. 212