TCL to host Health Sciences Job Fair
The Technical College of the Lowcountry will host a Health Sciences Job Fair from 4-7 p.m. on Thursday, March 31, on its Beaufort Mather Campus.
Nearly 15 employers from across the Lowcountry and beyond will be on hand for the event. The job fair is free and open to the public.
The healthcare industry, locally and nationally, is hiring and looking for trained healthcare workers in particular. Healthcare and healthcare support roles were among the highest ranked jobs of 2022, accounting for nearly four in 10 of the 100 best jobs across all industries, according to U.S. News and World Report.
In addition, representatives from the college’s health sciences program area will provide information about its programs in Surgical Technology, Massage Therapy, Medical Assisting, Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Phlebotomy, Patient Care and Emergency Medicine.
The Beaufort Mather Campus is at 104 Reynolds Street, in Beaufort. The event will take place in the Student Center, in Building 12.
The following colleges and businesses are participating:
- American Sentinel College of Nursing
- WGU – Western Governors University
- Augusta University Medical Center
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Colleton Medical Center
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Roper St. Francis Hospital
- St. Joseph/Candler Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center
- Cornerstone Physical Therapy
- Hilton Head Dermatology
- BrightStar Care
- Home Helpers
- Homestead Hospice/Palliative Care
- Home Instead
- Crescent Hospice
- Morningside of Beaufort
- Sprenger Health Care
- Veterans Victory House
- Beaufort County Detention Center
- Beaufort County EMS
- Federal Bureau of Prisons