Welcome to Dual Enrollment for Beaufort County School District High Schools!
Beaufort County Dual Enrollment Eligibility
- GPA Requirements: Transfer program—3.0 GPA* / CTE program—2.75 GPA* (*unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Meet eligibility requirements on the Accuplacer or qualifying SAT/ACT scores
- Recommendation by the School Counselor.
- Approval of High School Principal.
You can learn more about Dual Enrollment with Beaufort County School District here.
Beaufort County Dual Enrollment steps:
- Apply to TCL here.
- Test—contact your High School Counselor to request and sign up to take a placement test.
- Complete and submit the following forms to your High School Counselor:
- Complete New Student Orientation.
Returning Beaufort County Dual Enrollment Student?
- Complete and submit the following forms to your High School counselor:
High School Counselor Directory
|High School||School Counselor Name||Contact Email||Phone|
|Battery Creek||Latoshia Middleton||Latoshia.Middleton@beaufort.k12.sc.us|
|Bluffton||Olivia (Katie) Cox||Olivia.Cox@beaufort.k12.sc.us|
|Hilton Head||Cheryl Dopson||Cheryl.Dopson@beaufort.k12.sc.us|
|May River||Amanda Raniszewskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Whale Branch TCL Coordinator||Giovanni Gloveremail@example.com||(843) 466-2771|
Fall 2022 Semester:
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 1, 2022
Spring 2023 Semester:
Registration Deadline: Monday, December 5, 2022
For more information, contact:
Dual Enrollment Coordinator