Welcome to Dual Enrollment for Beaufort County School District High Schools!
Beaufort County Dual Enrollment Eligibility
- GPA Requirements: Transfer program—3.0 GPA* / CTE program—2.75 GPA* (*unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Meet eligibility requirements on the Accuplacer or qualifying SAT/ACT scores
- Recommendation by the School Counselor.
- Approval of High School Principal.
You can learn more about Dual Enrollment with Beaufort County School District here.
Beaufort County Dual Enrollment steps:
- Apply to TCL here.
- Test—contact your High School Counselor to request and sign up to take a placement test.
- Complete and submit the following forms to your High School Counselor:
- Complete New Student Orientation.
Returning Beaufort County Dual Enrollment Student?
- Complete and submit the following forms to your High School counselor:
High School Counselor Directory
|High School||School Counselor Name||Contact Email||Phone|
|Battery Creek High School||Larry Ayers||Samuel.email@example.com||(843)322-5629|
|Beaufort High School||David Favata||David.Favata@beaufort.k12.sc.us||(843)322-2025|
|Bluffton High School||Katie Cox||Olivia.Cox@beaufort.k12.sc.us||(843)706-8947|
|Hilton Head Island High School||Tim Keck||Timothy.firstname.lastname@example.org||(843)689-4830|
|May River High School||Amanda Raniszewskiemail@example.com|
|Whale Branch Early College High School||Giovanni Gloverfirstname.lastname@example.org||(843)466-2771|