Welcome to Dual Enrollment for Beaufort County School District High Schools!
Beaufort County Dual Enrollment Eligibility
- GPA Requirements: Transfer program—3.0 GPA* / CTE program—2.75 GPA* (*unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Meet eligibility requirements on the Accuplacer or qualifying SAT/ACT scores
- Recommendation by the School Counselor.
- Approval of High School Principal.
You can learn more about Dual Enrollment with Beaufort County School District here.
Beaufort County Dual Enrollment steps:
- Apply to TCL here.
- Test—contact your High School Counselor to request and sign up to take a placement test.
- Complete and submit the following forms to your High School Counselor:
- Complete New Student Orientation.
Returning Beaufort County Dual Enrollment Student?
- Complete and submit the following forms to your High School counselor:
High School Counselor Directory
|High School||School Counselor Name||Contact Email|
|Battery Creek||Latoshia Middleton||Latoshia.Middleton@beaufort.k12.sc.us|
|Hilton Head||Tammy Videla||Tammy.Videla@beaufort.k12.sc.us|
|May River||Amanda Raniszewskifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|WBECHS TCL Coordinator||Dyneise Conner-Johnsonemail@example.com|
Fall 2020 Semester:
Application Deadline: July 20, 2020
Registration Deadline: July 30, 2020
Spring 2021 Semester:
Application Deadline: November 17, 2020
Registration Deadline: November 27, 2020
For more information, contact:
Dual Enrollment Coordinator