Not only is the Technical College of the Lowcountry a dynamic place to further one’s education, it’s also a great place to work. The employment opportunities here are just as diverse as the educational opportunities.
Should you be interested in working in a dynamic learning community that’s just as committed to our staff as we are our students, all positions are advertised with the SC State jobs website at www.jobs.sc.gov.
All applicants must apply online for positions. If a degree is required for a position, the applicant’s college transcripts must be submitted to the Human Resources Office. All requested information must be received before the candidate’s application will be reviewed. Copies of college transcripts are accepted for screening. Division Deans will request official transcripts submitted to Human Resources if an applicant is being considered for employment.
College transcripts may be attached to the online application, faxed 855-825-3293, emailed (HR@tcl.edu) or mailed (TCL, Human Resources, P.O. Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29901). Official transcripts are required if hired. All application materials must be submitted by the closing date.
The Technical College of the Lowcountry is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging diversity throughout the College. Any request for reasonable accommodations to apply for a position should be addressed to the Human Resources Director, by calling 843-525-8248 or by writing the Human Resources Director at: The Technical College of the Lowcountry, P.O. Box 1288, Beaufort, SC 29901.
If you need assistance with applying or have questions regarding a vacancy, call the Human Resources Office at 843-525-8253.
Click on the position title to apply online.
PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
TEMPORARY GRANT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Librarian I (New River)
- Statistical & Research Analyst
- Obstetrical Nursing Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Nursing Adjunct Applicant Pool (Spring Semester adjuncts needed)
- Math Tutors
UPWARD BOUND TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
In order to build an active pool of qualified applicants, TCL is accepting applications for future Upward Bound Instructors, Tutors, and Van Drivers. Applications are reviewed on an as needed basis. There may not be an immediate need at this time.
- Upward Bound Instructor (temporary) Applicant Pool
- Upward Bound Tutor (temporary) Applicant Pool
- Upward Bound Van Driver (temporary) Applicant Pool
VOLUNTEER at TCL
ADJUNCT FACULTY (TEMPORARY, PART-TIME) OPPORTUNITIES
In order to build an active pool of qualified applicants, the Technical College of the Lowcountry is accepting applications for future adjunct faculty to teach day, evening, weekend, and Distance Learning classes. Applicants must submit unofficial college transcripts when applying. Unofficial college transcripts may be attached to the online application, submitted via email (HR@tcl.edu) or faxed to 855-825-3293 (toll free). An application is considered incomplete if the unofficial college transcripts are not received. For assistance, contact the Human Resources Office at 843-525-8253. Applications are reviewed on an as needed basis. There may not be an immediate need at this time.
Click on the link below to submit your applicant for temporary, part-time faculty.
- Accounting Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Art Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Biology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Building Construction Technology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Business Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Chemistry Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Civil Engineering Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Clinical Nursing Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Computer Technology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Developmental English, Math, and Reading Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Economics Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Electronics Adjunct Applicant Pool
- English Adjunct Applicant Pool
- History Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Hospitality Adjunct Applicant Pool
- HVAC Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Masonry Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Massage Therapy Program Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Mathematics Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Microsoft Academy Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Music Appreciation Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Nursing Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Obstetrical Nursing Adjunct Application Pool
- Paralegal Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Philosophy Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Physics Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Physical Therapy Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Political Science Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Psychology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Public Speaking/Speech Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Radiologic Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Sociology Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Spanish Adjunct Applicant Pool
- Surgical Technology Adjunct Applicant Pool
CONTINUING EDUCATION/WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
The Continuing Education/Workforce Development Division offers non-credit courses, workshops, and seminars. As demand indicates, we hire part-time instructors for specific classes and topics. While specific academic credentials are not always necessary to teach for Continuing Education, extensive knowledge and experience are required. These positions are temporary, part-time and compensation will depend on the program.
Visit the Continuing Education/Workforce Development Division webpage to apply for these positions.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / ADA EMPLOYER
The college participates in E-Verify:
PURSUANT TO SECTION 41-1-110 OF THE CODE OF LAWS OF SC, AS AMENDED, THE LANGUAGE USED IN THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT BETWEEN THE EMPLOYEE AND THE COLLEGE.