Registration for summer and fall 2015 semesters starts March 30. Visit the online course search tool to search for classes. Summer & Fall now showing!
register now for spring mini-semesters!
Interested in attending TCL this spring? Or are you already enrolled but need to add a class? You still can! Register now for the Spring II 8-week mini-semester. To find out just what’s being offered, please take a look at the online course search tool. For Spring II classes, select “Spring 2nd 8 Week Term” under “Term.” Here’s a sampling of a few classes currently OPEN (of course availability can change in a flash, so register now!):
Spring II (2nd 8-week Term):
Register/Pay by March 11; Classes begin March 16.
- AHS-102 – Medical Terminology
- ART-105 – Film as Art
- AVT-160 – Aircraft Radar Systems
- BAF-101 – Personal Finance
- CRJ-101 – Intro to Criminal Justice
- CRJ-120 – Constitutional Law
- EGT-152 – Fundamentals of CAD
- EGT-252 – Advanced CAD
- ENG-101/102 – English Composition I & II
- GEO-102 – World Geography
- HIS-102 – Western Civ
- HOS-141 – Resort Development Mngt
- HOS-255 – Food Service Mngt
- IST-166 – Network Fundamentals
- MGT-101 – Human Resources Mngt
- MUS-105 – Music Appreciation
- PHI-101 - Intro to Philosophy
- PSY-201 – General Psychology
- And more!
Spring Registration Guide Now Available!
Everything you need to know about enrollment and registration can be found in our new and improved Registration Guide PDF. (Printed copies will arrive soon to a campus near you!)
Ready to Register?
What courses are being offered?
To find out just what’s being offered, please take a look at the online course search tool. Or download the Spring 2015 Course Listing PDF. (Please remember, for the most up-to-date information, always use the online course search.)
Are you NEW to TCL?
Then be sure to visit our Admissions page to learn about your next steps!
Other Helpful Links:
Important Dates & Deadlines – See top right of this page.