Spring Registration is underway.
- Deadline to Register for Spring: Wednesday, January 4
- Payment Deadline: Wednesday, January 4
registration Steps for Current Students:
If you haven’t already registered for spring classes, now is the time to:
- Search for classes to plan your spring class schedule.
- Meet with your advisor to ensure you’re choosing the right classes.
- Register online through your WebAdvisor account. (Click here for step-by-step instructions.)
Once you register, remember to complete these additional enrollment steps:
- If you registered without being advised, schedule a time to check in with your advisor – just to make sure you are in the right classes.
- Apply or make updates to your financial aid.
- Print your class schedule and fee statement from WebAdvisor.
- Pay your outstanding tuition and fees. (You can check your balance on WebAdvisor.)
- Purchase books. Check www.tcl.edu/bookstore for details.
Everything you need to know about enrollment and registration can be found in our new and improved registration guide.
Ready to Register?
What courses are being offered?
To find out just what’s being offered, please take a look at the online course search tool.
Are you NEW to TCL?
Then be sure to visit our Admissions page to learn about your next steps!
Other Helpful Links:
Important Dates & Deadlines – See top right of this page.