If you would like to view, or purchase, photos from the DECEMBER 2015 Health Science Awards ceremony, click here.
From here, you can go everywhere. Our comprehensive health sciences programs are a great way to start your career in the health sciences field. Whether you’re interested in Massage Therapy, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, Surgical Technology, Medical Assisting, or our Physical Therapist Assistant Program, we have what you need to get off on the right foot.
Beginning April 2, 2011, the Health Sciences Division will begin using the new version of the TEAS exam (TEAS V) for admission. Students who took the old version of the TEAS (TEAS IV) prior to April 2, 2011, may use their score for admission to a Health Sciences program until April 1, 2014. Students must make an appointment for the TEAS exam by calling 843-470-8400.
Information about TEAS V:
- The new exam is still a 209-minute assessment and has 170 items; however, the item distribution now consists of 48 reading questions, 34 mathematics questions, 54 science questions and 34 English and language usage questions.
- TEAS V includes 20 unscored pretest questions.
- For student preparation, there are two online practice assessments available, as well as a comprehensive TEAS V study manual. The study manual addresses each objective that could potentially be assessed on the TEAS V, and contains sample questions, accompanying explanations and two comprehensive practice tests.
- The study manual is available in the Reserve Department of the LRC and available for purchase at the TCL bookstore.
- The online practice assessments may be purchased through the ATI website: atitesting.com
Questions? Call 843.525.8267 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn Levicki, Health Sciences Division Dean
Phone: 843-525-8276 / email@example.com
Maggie O’Sullivan, Program Coordinator
Phone: 843-525-8326 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Caesar, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 843-470-8378 / email@example.com
LaQuetta Washington,Administrative Support
Phone: 843-525-8267 / firstname.lastname@example.org