Hospitality / Tourism Management: Certificate
Management skills are key.
Advance your hospitality management skills, and get set for an upgraded career.
Be first in line. TCL’s Hospitality Management certificate program assists new or experienced hospitality industry personnel upgrade their management skills to increase employment opportunities.
Technical College of the Lowcountry’s 24-credit-hour hospitality management certificate program can be completed in as little as two semesters. Courses concentrate on helping you build your management skills in a variety of hospitality sectors including resort development, hotels, food service, conventions and more. Graduates, with experience, can expect to fill supervisory positions.
Accreditation & Accolades
Technical College of the Lowcountry is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Associate Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Technical College of the Lowcountry.
What People Are Saying
“Take advantage of the Lowcountry’s hospitality industry and expertise, and get the skills you need for your own rewarding career,”
FAQs & Additional Informationtoggle all
Tuition: 24 credits x $190 per credit = $4,560.
Remember, this is before S.C. Lottery Tuition Assistance and other financial aid, which could drop your costs by more than half. In fact, after financial aid, many TCL students attend for free.
*Based on Fall 2019 in-state, in-service-area tuition. Your actual cost may differ. Does not include fees, books and other costs. Qualifications vary.
The program is a great fit for those who:
• Have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people.
• Are organized and task-oriented.
• Have strong business skills.
• Remain patient while resolving conflicts.
Request More Info
Explore Related Programs
- Private: Business Administration – Career Pathway in Hospitality and Tourism Management: Associate in Applied Science
- Business Administration – Career Pathway in Golf Management: Associate in Applied Science
- Accounting: Certificate
- Entrepreneurship/Small Business: Certificate
- Private: Culinary Arts: Certificate